We're pleased to share the news that ITEC (Instructional Technology Enhancing the Curriculum) has changed its name to Digital Pedagogy & Scholarship.
No longer exclusively an Instructional Technology group, our focus has grown: we now help drive digital pedagogy and scholarship efforts across campus. As such, our title now reflects those efforts and areas of expertise.
Some areas we offer consulting services include:
• Digital scholarship projects
• Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in the classroom and for exploratory investigations and research
• Digital and multimodal media projects
• Assignment planning and rubric development
• Planning in-class workshops to train students in
relevant tools and methodologies
• Instructional design for blended learning or flipped classrooms
• Use of our Learning Management System, Moodle
• Introduction to web publishing tools such as WordPress and Omeka