Bucknell University Digital Scholarship Conference
Bucknell University will host its sixth annual digital scholarship conference (#BUDSC19) from October 11th-13th, 2019. The theme of the conference is “From Wonder to Action: the Journey of Digital Scholarship.” Registration is free for Bucknell faculty, staff, and students.
#BUDSC19 is committed to expanding the definition of digital scholarship to be more inclusive across diverse communities, both inside and outside of academia. The conference will bring together a broad community of practitioners–faculty, researchers, librarians, artists, educational technologists, students, administrators, and others–engaged in digital scholarship in both research and teaching who share an interest in the journey of digital scholarship.
Fall 2019 Digital Scholarship Workshops
- Multimedia – During the month of October DP&S will be hosting four open houses on new and exciting opportunities in multimedia. Each open house will be from noon – 1 p.m. in 124 Bertrand Library, Digital Scholarship Studio.
- Virtual Reality: October 2
- Mobile Videography: October 9
- 2nd Floor Studio: October 16 (including a demonstration in the studio on the 2nd floor of Bertrand library)
- Mediaspace: October 23
- Faculty portfolios – In November DP&S will be hosting two open houses for faculty who are interested in enhancing their online web presence using WordPress. Each open house will be from noon – 1 p.m. in 124 Bertrand Library, Digital Scholarship Studio.
- November 6 and 13